Businesses come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important that your insurance broker understands your business and tailors the right cover for you and your business needs.

Collectively, our Forster and Taree staff have over 35 years of insurance experience. TJL works with a variety of occupations in many different sectors. From sole traders, to small and large businesses, we have the experience and knowledge to guide you through the whole insurance process. If you need to make a claim, we make sure it’s as painless as possible and has the best opportunity to be successfully paid out by your insurer. We work hard to maximise the entitlements of your policy and liaise with assessors, repairers, solicitors and insurers to take that stress and workload away from you. From the time you first contact TJL to notifying us of a claim, we’ll assign a dedicated member of the team to you to guide you through the process of registering a claim and providing the necessary accompanying information to your insurer. Our experience means we can answer many of the questions you’re likely to have and ensure that the insurer has all of the information they need to process your claim and make a decision as quickly as possible. We have access to a wide range of insurers/agencies and their insurance products, which are available to protect you and your assets. Please see a summary below: Specialising in all areas of General & Personal Insurance, including (but not limited to)

  • Business / Commercial Insurance
  • Liability / Cyber Liability / Management Liability
  • Commercial Motor
  • Property Owners – Commercial/Residential
  • Strata Insurance
  • Marine, private pleasure craft and cargo, transit
  • CTP green slips
  • Personal Accident and Sickness
  • Household & Motor vehicle

TJL are associated with the following financial services.

Click here to find out more information.

The information on this site is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances. You should consider seeking independent legal, financial, taxation or other advice to check how the website information relates to your unique circumstances. TJL Insurance Pty Ltd AR No. 1246308 is authorised by PSC Connect Pty Ltd AFSL 344648 to provide financial services in respect of General Insurance products.