Tax Consultancy & Planning
You’ve earned it, we’ll help you keep it!
Tax planning involves:
- Maximising your after tax income
- Remuneration packaging (salary packaging)
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) management
- Small business and capital gains tax exemptions (particularly relevant to superannuation)
Our Forster and Taree bookkeeping team are trained to be more than just data entry clerks.
We are experienced and knowledgeable in all facets of accounting and business operations. At TJL we can provide your business with affordable yet thorough bookkeeping solutions. Services include, but are not limited to:
- ATO Correspondence
- Balance Sheet Preparation
- Business Activity Statements (BAS) Preparation
- Cash flow management
- Data entry
- Debtor management
- Instalment Activity Statement (IAS)
- Profit & Loss (P&L )
- Tax preparation for external account
Cashflow and Budgeting
To improve your cashflow you must create a budget!
Budgeting is a fundamental component of managing a businesses performance and success. Tony and the team will analyse your current figures and help compile a budget to suit you and your situation in conjunction with your goals and objectives.
MYOB & XERO Support
TJL are recognised certified partners for MYOB and XERO.
We can provide you with support in all areas, from simple accounting functions to full on or off site services. We will work with you to tailor a solution to meet your requirements.